Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M



Preview
H&M is collaborating with Jimmy Choo for a limited collection coming this November 14th. The line will include clothes, shoes, accessories, bags and a men's line. It will be available in 200 H&M stores worldwide (hopefully Seattle!). It's a very party-oriented line, lots of sequins, fringe and leather. Frankly, I'm not super impressed (there's a particular heinous pair of studded, reptile, puke-colored booties that I'm not fond of) and the price range isn't one I'd expect to see at H&M (clothes range from $69 to $249). However! I'm gonna give it a chance, I'm excited to see it in person and I do think it's cool major designers are trying to reach out to a greater market. Look for Sonya Rykiel for H&M in Spring 2010 and check out H&M for more on this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment