Thursday, August 18, 2011

Logic - Young Sinatra/ Mind of Logic





I have to credit Sunset in the Rearview with introducing me to Logic. Sir Robert Bryson Hall II (that's his real name) is an up and coming rapper from Maryland. What really got me on this guy was that through listening to his verses you get a sense that he's got a real passion for music. This is confirmed in his interview with Sunset. There he reveals his dedication to his craft, some of the sacrifices he's had to make and the genuineness of his character. When asked about his latest project Young Sinatra, I love his response:

"The Project Young Sinatra is the sound I have created. The elegant, classy yet raw sounds of the educated Hip Hop Culture."

Elegant, classy yet raw....how sexy is that? To wrap up, I love this dude's flow and I'm very excited about what he'll give us in the future (hope it's soon). You can download the Young, Broke & Infamous mixtape HERE and the "Mind of Logic" dl link is below.

download: Logic - Mind of Logic ft. Camille Michelle Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment