Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lykke Li (cont.)



I wanted to add this to the previous Lykke Li post, but I was worried the page would take too long to load. Anyway, this is a video from a few years back of Lykke Li performing "I'm Good, I'm Gone" in some bathroom (in a bathroom because of the acoustics? idk). I didn't get this until I heard her say it in the video but I guess the song is about her journey to be coming a recognized musician. In my opinion, this video does a great job of showcasing her voice. Just two dudes, a rattle(?), guitar and a long-lost Swedish Olsen triplet (does anybody else see the resemblance?) making good music in the ladies room. Below is a bonus track, which is a remix by Dave Sitek of one of the tracks off Wounded Rhymes

I Follow Rivers (Dave Sitek remix) by Ragged Words

No comments:

Post a Comment